Pusat Budi Penyayang is a community centre which serves as a venue for various activities organised and implemented by NGO's and government agencies alike.
To work towards developing and nurturing solidarity among members of a community irrespective of colour, race or creed, so as to ensure the development of a progressive and dynamic society.
• To organise and host community activities which can enable the development of leadership among members of a community.
• To encourage the participation of friendly and well-intentioned organisations/parties in the conceptualisation and execution of programmes for community development.
• To harness available resources and expertise to operationalise appropriate and relevant knowledge acquisition, skills development and possible attitude inculcation programmes for local residents, towards developing a caring society by 2020.
Programmes and activities implemented will be of two categories namely;
1. Sinar Warga (Enlightening and Developing Citizens)
2. Sinar Budiman (Enlightening and Developing Good People)
"Sinar Warga" will focus on activities for local residents in general. Areas covered could be community health, narrowing the digital divide, current affairs, etc. Community development will be central to all programmes in this category.
"Sinar Budiman" will target educationists, teachers and school-going children. Programmes for this category could be designed for teacher growth and development. They could also be designed to assist school-going children with their studies and the acquisition of life skills.
For renting details please click here
Pusat Budi Penyayang - Lot 2462, Jalan Bertam 2, Kepala Batas, 13200, Seberang Perai Utara , Pulau Pinang
Tel: +604-579 1229 | Fax: +604-579 2912